VirtualWorldStudios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non/Disney, Live Action, Games & Anime

3 posters

Ummm.... What is going on?

glamorou13
    glamorou13

Ummm.... What is going on? Empty Ummm.... What is going on?

Post  glamorou13 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 am

Hey guys,
    I don't know if me or this group? Well my MEP is like finished but it has not upload it. So what's going on? Is this group alive or dead? I really don't want this group to die but someone tell me what's going on?

xMysticDreamer
    xMysticDreamer

Ummm.... What is going on? Empty Re: Ummm.... What is going on?

Post  xMysticDreamer Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

We are so, so, so sorry for what happened guys... We don't even know where to start...
    So, in the name of both of the Admins we are immensely sorry for not saying anything or warning about what was going on... We understand if you don't want to keep up with us, it's totally understandable, but we really couldn't warn you about anything, we just had no way to do it.
    Face to what we've done, you deserve to know what happened to us, to leave the Studio for these 4/5 months...

Well, as you all know, at least we think you know, KhatyKatee the co-admin and I, are sisters, and we had a big trouble with our family. I hope you understand that we won't tell much about it, it's very personal, but what we can say is that we had to move and lots of trouble happened during that time.
    Finally, things are setting right again and we are now available to RE-OPEN this Studio!
    We thought a lot about you guys during that time, and about what was going to happen to the Studio, but we didn't have way to contact you and the studio so, I think that's all, and as I said before, it's completely understandable that you don't want to keep on joining this Studio, and we know our atitude wasn't the best but we really couldn't do anything else.

So, the Studio is oficially Re-Opened!
    Hope you guys understand the reasons, and we hope to have these amazing members again, working with us! Wink
    mandssimons
    mandssimons

Post  mandssimons Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm so glad you both are okay Smile
    I can't wait to start making videos for this group again (I apologize for my absents I've been really busy with college work and other studios, but I hope this group will be active again). Very Happy

Would you like me to send you a new download link for Just Dance MEP?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:21 pm