VirtualWorldStudios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non/Disney, Live Action, Games & Anime

VIRTUALWORLDSTUDIOS IS BACK! ->NEW RULES!<-

xMysticDreamer
    xMysticDreamer

VIRTUALWORLDSTUDIOS IS BACK! ->NEW RULES!<- Empty VIRTUALWORLDSTUDIOS IS BACK! ->NEW RULES!<-

Post  xMysticDreamer Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Hello guys,

We are so, so, so sorry for what happened guys... We don't even know where to start...
    So, in the name of both of the Admins we are immensely sorry for not saying anything or warning about what was going on... We understand if you don't want to keep up with us, it's totally understandable, but we really couldn't warn you about anything, we just had no way to do it.
    Face to what we've done, you deserve to know what happened to us, to leave the Studio for these 4/5 months...

Well, as you all know, at least we think you know, KhatyKatee the co-admin and I, are sisters, and we had a big trouble with our family. I hope you understand that we won't tell much about it, it's very personal, but what we can say is that we had to move and lots of trouble happened during that time.
    Finally, things are setting right again and we are now available to RE-OPEN this Studio!
    We thought a lot about you guys during that time, and about what was going to happen to the Studio, but we didn't have way to contact you and the studio so, I think that's all, and as I said before, it's completely understandable that you don't want to keep on joining this Studio, and we know our atitude wasn't the best but we really couldn't do anything else.

So, the Studio is oficially Re-Opened!
    Hope you guys understand the reasons, and we hope to have these amazing members again, working with us! Wink

NEW RULES:

So, as we are re-opening the MEP, we thought about changing two Rules:
    - Reduce the number of MEPs per month;
    - Reduce the number of Opened MEPs at the same time;
    - Reduce MEP's deadlines.

Ok, we think that we have to much MEPs to make, and starting with the first rule "Reduce the number of MEPs per month" we want to make in minimum 2 to 4 MEPs per Month.

Rule number two, have only 4 MEPs opened at the same time per month, so we won't have to much MEPs opened and the Studio would be much more organised.

And finally, last but not the least, rule number three: we want you to set up the deadlines closer to the MEP, for example, you want the MEP finished at 20th March, you open it at 5th March. Not to closer to the deadline, of course, but also not so far. I know the time will be reduced but this way the Studio will work better and faster, of course if you want more time you just ask, but we would like to make it this way.

Ok I think that's it, the Rules are listed, if you have any questions about it, or better ideas to change the Rules and make them better, please don't hesitate to tell us Smile

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 am